TeamGroup Xtreem LV Frost Edition 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-19200C10 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit
- £83.99 inc vat
- £69.99 ex vat
All these have witnessed the extraordinary R&D capacity and capability of Team. In addition to the unchanged genuine chip policy, Team ensures chip quality with the exclusive sorting technology to screen chips. In order to further ensure the optimal performance and flawless quality of the Xtreem LV DDR3 2400, Team applies the 24-hour burn-in test and industry-approved MemTest software to perform the OQC inspection of all modules before shipping to assure the stability and exceptional performance of every Xtreem LV DDR3 2400. The Xtreem LV DDR3 2400 from Team has a conventional 8-layered PCB design and is covered with the X-mark heat-sink labeled for the Xtreem series. In addition to the clean appearance as found in all Team Xtreem memory modules, a groove has been added to the heat-sink for power users to install fans on top to enhance ventilation.
TeamGroup Xtreem LV Frost Edition 8GB Specifications:
- Black PCB
- White Heatspreader
- Module Type 240Pin Unbuffered DIMM Non ECC
- CL-tRCD-tRP-tRAS 10-12-12-31
- DRAM Density 128x8 / 256x8 / 512x8
- Data transfer bandwidth 19,200MB/Sec (PC3 19200)
- Heat Sink Aluminum heat-sink
- Working voltage 1.65V
- Warranty Lifetime warranty
- Note Intel XMP1.3, compatible with series Intel 7 chipsets and higher.